Many people have been asking us about what we need, what they can donate, and what donation drives they can organize for us. Below is a list of things we are always in need of. We hope this list also lends itself to successful drives that one can organize at their school, congregation, workplace, or local community.
- adult socks, underwear, and undershirts
- thermal undershirts and pants, hats, gloves, and scarves
- washcloths, towels
- toothpaste and shaving cream
- paper, pens
- yarn – multiple skeins of the same color/type, preferably
- crochet hooks, knitting needles
- $5-$10 gift cards to Subway, Starbucks, Safeway, etc.
Donations can be dropped off at Georgetown Ministry Center between 8am and 5pm any day of the week. Questions? Please call us at 202-338-8301. Thanks!