The Community Partnership for the Prevention of Homelessness just released the results of the 2013 Point in Time survey. Click here to view the survey results.
Some stats from the report:
- Literally homeless persons in 2013: 6,859
- Unsheltered persons in 2013: 512
- Single persons in emergency shelter: 2,459
- Single persons in transitional housing: 725
For single homeless adults:
- 7.8% have limited English proficiency
- 15.3% are U.S. military veterans
- 10.2% have a history of domestic violence
- 66.7% are chronically homeless
The report is presented in an easy-to-read and understand format. It’s not pages and pages of words, so take a look!
And, thank you again to everyone who participated in the 2013 Point in Time survey!